Sorry We Have Let You Down

If you are here, something has not worked for you. SavinGreen is dedicated to providing excellent Customer Care across all our operations, but sometimes we may not get it right. We may be able to solve your problem quickly if you call us:

1300 152 701

If you need to, you can make a formal complaint by one of the following options:

By Telephone:
1300 152 701

By Email:
Use this Link to complete our Online Complaints Form

By Letter:
SavinGreen Complaints Department
P.O. Box 3010 Central Park, Victoria 3145

By Fax:
1300 152 712

What We Aim to Do

If you call SavinGreen we will acknowledge your complaint and attempt to resolve it immediately.

If you email, post, fax or communicate your complaint to SavinGreen by any other method, we will acknowledge your complaint within 2 Business days.

If we need to investigate your complaint further, we will keep your informed of progress and aim to have a resolution for you as quickly as possible, but within 15 Business days. The agreed resolution will be implemented within 10 Business days of being agreed. SavinGreen will provide notification in writing either via email or letter to confirm the resolution and its implementation.

Making a Complaint is generally free. In some special circumstances a Complaint Handling Fee may be charged. Please see our full Complaints Policy for Details

Still Not Satisfied

If you are not satisfied with the proposed resolution or time-frames, you may request to have your complaint escalated to our senior management team. If our senior management team are unable to resolve your complaint, it will be escalated further to the Managing Director.

If SavinGreen is unable to resolve your complaint via our internal processes, you may contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO). The TIO is an office of last resort for complaints about telecommunications services. If your complaint is related our Energy Sales and Marketing, you may contact the complaints department of the Energy Retailer Directly (in some instances we may advise you to do this earlier in the process or do this an your behalf, depending on the nature of your complaint.) Ultimately, you may conatct the Energy and Water Ombusdman (EWO) in your state. The EWO is an office of last resort for complaints about energy services.

The full SavinGreen Customer Complaints Policy may be downloaded from here: