You have no items in your cart.
SavinGreen offers a limited warranty on some kinds of hardware that you purchase from us. This is in addition to your other rights and remedies as a consumer under Australian law, including those available under the Australian Consumer Law.
To claim under the warranty, you should contact us and answer any questions we have. We will assess whether you are eligible to claim under the warranty and whether to repair or replace your equipment, or provide a credit.
If we determine that your equipment needs to be returned, you will need to send the faulty equipment to us.
The warranty does not apply to faults caused by any of the following:
- any equipment not supplied by us
- any interference with or modification to the equipment or a failure to use it in accordance with instructions
- damage caused by you or someone who has used the equipment (for example misuse or exposure to liquid or excessive heat)
- damage caused by electricity surges (SavinGreen recommend the use of a surge protector for all equipment provided when connected to a power point)
- an external event (for example storm, fire or flood)
The benefits given to you by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have at law.
Our hardware comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.